Dell branded (non-generic) 1TB 7.2k NL-SAS HDD for your EqualLogic storage needs. The 0RVX9N is a 1TB 7.2k RPM NL-SAS hard drive for use specifically in Dell EqualLogic storage arrays. Whether you’re upgrading your Dell EqualLogic storage system or simply looking for a replacement hard drive, we have what you need.
If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact Us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed. Please note that all Dell EqualLogic hard drives, systems and parts are used, fully-tested, and backed by a 60 day warranty.
Same day, expedited, and international shipping available!
RVX9N – Dell EqualLogic 1TB NL-SAS 7.2k HDD Technology – MK1001TRKB
- Programmable multi-segmentable cache buffer
- Balanced low mass rotary voice coil actuator
- Incorporates industry-standard Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.)
EqualLogic 0RVX9N 1TB NL-SAS 7.2k HDD Applications – MK1001TRKB
The Dell EqualLogic 1TB NL-SAS HDD provide high performance, high capacity data storage for a variety of systems including engineering workstations, network servers, mainframes, and supercomputers. The Serial Attached SCSI interface is designed to meet next-generation computing demands for performance, scalability, flexibility and high-density storage requirements.
0RVX9N– Dell EqualLogic 1TB 7.2k NL-SAS HDD Features
- Perpendicular recording technology
- Integrated dual port SAS controller supporting the SCSI protocol
- Jumperless configuration
- Vertical, horizontal, or top down mounting
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) of 1,200,000 hours
RVX9N – EqualLogic 1TB NL-SAS 7.2k Hard Drive Specifications
- NL-SAS 6.0Gb/s
- 7,200 RPM
- Form Factor
- Other PN
- System Compatibility
- PS4100, PS4100E, PS4110E PS6100, PS6100E, PS6110E, PS6210E
There are no reviews yet.