Dell branded (non-generic) 2TB SATA HDD for your PowerEdge and PowerVault storage needs. The 67TMT, 9YZ268-046, ST2000NM0001 is a 2TB 7.2k RPM SAS 6Gb/s hard drive for use in Dell PowerEdge servers and Dell PowerVault storage. Whether you’re upgrading your Dell PowerEdge or PowerVault or simply looking for a replacement hard drive, we have what you need. If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact Us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed. Please note that all Dell hard drives, systems and parts are used / refurbished, fully-tested, and backed by a 60 day warranty.
67TMT – Dell PowerVault MD1200 2TB 7.2K SAS 3.5″ – 9YZ268-046, ST2000NM001 Features
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance
- Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF of 1.4 million hours
- Sixth-generation drive technology with SAS interface for 24×7 reliability
- Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5-inch drive
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoice™ technology based on T10/T13 power management standards
- Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Robust performance with dual processor and ramp load technologies
Compatible with the MD1200 series PowerVault system and more systems listed below.
PowerEdge/PowerVault 67TMT 2TB SAS HDD Applications – 9YZ268-046, ST2000NM0001
Dell PowerVault/PowerEdge SAS HDD with part numbers 67TMT, 9YZ268-046 & ST2000NM0001 is best suited for higher-capacity environments to help realize cost and capacity benefits. Sequential access applications have a tendency to maximize any caching advantages of the storage system, and take advantage of the higher density SAS disk drives. In these applications, the speed at which the drive can transfer data from the platter has the greatest effect on overall performance. Thus, medium-to-large block and sequential I/O applications can reap the greatest benefits from the drive’s higher area-bit densities.
67TMT – PowerVault PowerEdge 2TB SAS Hard Drive Specifications – 9YZ268-046, ST2000NM0001
- SAS 6Gb/s
- 7200 RPM
- Average Seek Time
- Average Latency
- Form Factor
- Other PN
- 9YZ268-046, ST2000NM0001
- Enclosure Compatibility
- PowerVault NX200, Dell PowerVault NX300, Dell PowerVault NX3000, Dell PowerVault NX3100, Dell PowerVault MD1200, Dell PowerVault MD3200, Dell PowerVault MD3200i, Dell PowerVault MD3260i, Dell PowerVault MD3060e, Dell PowerVault MD3600i, Dell PowerVault MD3660i
- Server Compatibility
- Dell PowerEdge R210 II, Dell PowerEdge R310, Dell PowerEdge R320, Dell PowerEdge R410, Dell PowerEdge R415, Dell PowerEdge R420, Dell PowerEdge R510, Dell PowerEdge R515, Dell PowerEdge R520, Dell PowerEdge R710, Dell PowerEdge R715, Dell PowerEdge R720, Dell PowerEdge R720xd, Dell PowerEdge T110 II, Dell PowerEdge T310, Dell PowerEdge T320, Dell PowerEdge T410, Dell PowerEdge T420, Dell PowerEdge T610, Dell PowerEdge T620, Dell PowerEdge T710, Dell PowerEdge VRTX
There are no reviews yet.