Dell branded (non-generic) 450GB 15k SAS HDD for your EqualLogic storage needs. The 9CL066-057 is a 450GB 15k RPM SAS hard drive for use specifically in Dell EqualLogic storage arrays. Whether you’re upgrading your Dell EqualLogic storage system or simply looking for a replacement hard drive, we have what you need.
If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact Us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed. Please note that all Dell EqualLogic hard drives, systems and parts are used, fully-tested and backed by a 60 day warranty. Same day, expedited, and international shipping available!
9CL066-057 – Dell EqualLogic 450GB SAS 15k HDD Technology – ST3450856SS
- Features a traditional 3.5-inch form factor with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise-class reliability in a high-performance drive
- Unprecedented performance with sustained data rate of up to 171MB/s
- Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF of 1.6 million hours
- The drive also includes Seagate PowerTrim technology, which dynamically optimizes drive power consumption at all levels of activity
EqualLogic 9CL066-057 450GB SAS 15k HDD Applications – ST3450856SS
Using the 15k RPM drives such as part numbers 9CL066-057 & ST3450856SS in applications that use small block, random I/O is an important factor in realizing higher performance benefits. These applications have a tendency to minimize any caching advantages of the storage system. In addition, with applications such as these, the physical access to data on the disk has the greatest effect on overall performance. These small block, random I/O applications reap the greatest benefits from storage-system performance improvements achieved through the drive’s improved seek and rotational latency times.
9CL066-057 / ST3450856SS – Dell EqualLogic 450GB 15k SAS HDD Common Applications
- Web Server
- Data Replication
9CL066-057 – EqualLogic 450GB SAS 15k Hard Drive Specifications – ST3450856SS
- SAS 3.0Gb/s
- 15,000 RPM
- Average Seek Time
- Average Latency
- Form Factor
- System Compatibility
- PS4000, PS4000XV, PS5000, PS5000XV, PS6000, PS6000XV, PS6000XVS, PS6010XVS
Wanted to match the drives in our older system, was happy to find the 3Gb/s version of these here.