Maximize the storage capacity of your EMC Data Domain Expansion Disk Storage Shelf. The EMC X-ES30-3TBS is a 3TB NL-SAS 6.0 Gbps 7,200 RPM hard drive for the Data Domain ES30 Disk Expansion Shelf. All Data Domain hard drives sold by SPS Pros are previously used, and backed by a 60 day warranty against defects. Same day, expedited, and international shipping available!
The X-ES30-3TBS is also known as part numbers 005050159, 118033058, and ST3000NM0023.
EMC Data Domain X-ES30-3TBS 3TB NL-SAS 6Gbps Hard Drive Technology
NL-SAS drives have a SAS interface, but head, media, and rotational speed of traditional enterprise-class SATA drives, so they cost less than other SAS drives. This interconnect technology is capable of communicating at speeds of 6Gbps and is the technology of choice used in EMC Data Domain storage systems. Increase your available storage with the Data Domain X-ES30-3TBS 3TB NL-SAS hard drive. When compared to SATA, NL-SAS drives have the following benefits:
- Dual ports allowing redundant paths
- Ability to connect a device to multiple computers
- Full SCSI command set
- No need for using Serial ATA Tunneling Protocol (STP), which makes it possible for SATA HDDs to be connected to a SAS HBA
- No need for SATA interposer cards, which are needed for pseudo–dual-port high availability of SATA HDDs
- Larger depth of command queues
Data Domain X-ES30-3TBS 3TB 6Gbps NL-SAS Hard Drive Specifications
- SAS 6Gb/s
- 7,200 RPM
- Other PN
- 005050159, 118033058, ST3000NM0023.
- Form Factor
- 3.5″ with tray
- Platform Compatibility
- ES30 Expansion Shelf for DD2500, DD4200, DD4500, DD6300, DD6800, DD7200, DD9300, DD9500, and DD9800 systems.
Data Domain Deduplication Storage Systems SAS Drives
EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems continue to revolutionize disk backup, archiving, and disaster recovery with high-speed, inline deduplication. By consolidating backup and archive data on a Data Domain system, you can reduce storage requirements by 10-30x, making disk cost-effective for onsite retention and highly efficient for network-based replication to disaster recovery sites. Using high capacity, hot-swappable, SAS and SATA drives, you can drive down cost even further.
There are no reviews yet.