The NetApp X341A-R6 is a 900GB 10k RPM 12Gbps SAS 2.5″ hard drive for the NetApp DS224C disk shelf. These NetApp hard drives sold by SPS Pros are new and backed by a 60 day warranty against defects. Same day, expedited, and international shipping are available!
The NetApp X341A-R6 900GB 10k 12Gbps SAS 2.5″ HDD is also known by part numbers 108-00430, SP-341A-R6 and others listed below.
NetApp X341A-R6 / 108-00430 / SP-341A-R6 900GB SAS Hard Drive Technology
NetApp combines ultimate performance with high capacity in the same drive. The NetApp X341A-R6 can store up to 900GB of data while spinning at 10,000 RPM. The 128MB cache buffer is the largest in the industry in its class and the X341A-R6 is designed for NetApp reliability. The 12Gb/s Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface support the reliability required in the most demanding enterprise computing environments like on-line transaction processing, intensive data analysis, multi-user applications and data warehousing.
NetApp X341A-R6 Tech Highlights
- 12Gbps SAS interface for reliable data throughput
- Delivers 900GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Spinning at 10,000 RPM for mission critical performance
- PowerChoice technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption
NetApp X341A-R6 / 108-00430 / SP-341A-R6 900GB 10K 12Gbps SAS Hard Drive Features
The NetApp X341A-R6 SAS Hard Drive is a great addition to your Storage Infrastructure. SAS drives provide reliability and maintain their performance under more difficult conditions, ultimately performing much better than either nearline-SAS or SATA disks. SAS drives are built to more exacting standards than other types of disks, are more efficient, and are a magnitude safer than NL-SAS or SATA drives.
NetApp X341A-R6 Features and Benefits
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- SAS 12Gb/s interface for fast and reliable enterprise-class applications and enhanced scalability
- Over 2× legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- RAID Rebuild technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
NetApp X341A-R6 / 108-00430 / SP-341A-R6 Applications / Environments
- For distributed or mid-sized enterprise sites that require more performance and higher capacity
- Ideal for consolidating virtual environments with multiple workloads and Windows applications
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology