NetApp X426A-R6 108-00424 1.8TB 10K 12Gbps SAS Hard Drive
The NetApp X426A-R6 is a 1.8TB 10k RPM 12Gbps SAS hard drive for the NetApp DS2246, FAS2240-2, FAS2552 & FAS2650. All NetApp hard drives sold by SPS Pros are previously used, and backed by a 60 day warranty against defects. Same day, expedited, and international shipping are available!
The NetApp X426A-R6 1.8TB 10k SAS HDD is also known by part numbers 108-00424, HUC101818CS4204 and 0B31236.
NetApp X426A-R6, 108-00424 1.8TB SAS Hard Drive Technology
NetApp combines ultimate performance with high capacity in the same drive. The NetApp X426A-R6 can store up to 1.8TB of data while spinning at 10,000 RPM. The 128MB cache buffer is the largest in the industry in its class and the X426A-R6 is designed for NetApp reliability. The 12Gb/s Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface support the reliability required in the most demanding enterprise computing environments like on-line transaction processing, intensive data analysis, multi-user applications and data warehousing.
NetApp X426A-R6 Tech Highlights
- SAS interface for reliable data throughput
- Advanced Power Management optimizes power consumption
- Self-encrypting models conform to TCG’s Enterprise A specification
- Spinning at 10,000 RPM for mission critical performance
NetApp X426A-R5, 108-00424 1.8TB 10K 12Gbps SAS Hard Drive Features
The NetApp X426A-R6 SAS Hard Drive is a great addition to your Storage Infrastructure. SAS drives provide reliability and maintain their performance under more difficult conditions, ultimately performing much better than either nearline-SAS or SATA disks.
SAS drives are built to more exacting standards than other types of disks, are more efficient, and are a magnitude safer than NL-SAS or SATA drives.
NetApp X426A-R6 Features and Benefits
- Advanced power management for lower power consumption and savings on cooling costs
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) maintains drive performance in high rotational vibration environments and multi-drive systems
- Workload detector technology maximizes performance in RAID enviornments
- SAS 12Gb/s interface for fast and reliable enterprise-class applications
- Reverse concatenation improves signal processing
- Repeatable Run Out (RRO) fields lowers the risk of data squeeze and write inhibit rate
- Head load/unload ramp minimizes handling damage during integration
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor improves acoustics and proven reliability
NetApp X426A-R6, 108-00424 Applications / Environments
- For distributed or mid-sized enterprise sites that require more performance and higher capacity
- Ideal for consolidating virtual environments with multiple workloads and Windows applications