Maximize the storage capacity of your HDS storage system. The HDS DF-F800-AVE3K is a 3TB SATA 6Gbps 7,200 RPM hard drive. All HDS hard drives sold by SPS Pros are previously used, fully-tested, and backed by a 60 day warranty against defects. If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact Us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed.
The DF-F800-AVE3K is also known as part numbers HUA723030ALA640, 3276139-E, and AVE3KH.
HDS DF-F800-AVE3K 3TB SATA Hard Drive Technology
SATA has traditionally been used for internal storage interconnect in desktop computers to connect the host systems to hard drives and optical drives. Today, the SATA interconnect technology has evolved for much higher interconnect speeds, scalability, and reliability, surpassing the technology’s originally intended applications. SATA technologies are now extensively used in enterprise class storage and server environments in near-line storage applications where scale and costs are primary selection driving criteria. Serial ATA III internal storage interconnect is designed to replace earlier ATA technologies (SATA II). This interconnect technology is capable of communicating at speeds of 600 MB/s. Increase your available storage with the HDS DF-F800-AVE3K, HUA723030ALA640, 3276139-E, AVE3KH 3TB SATA hard drive.
HDS DF-F800-AVE3K, HUA723030ALA640, 3276139-E, AVE3KH 3TB SATA HDD Applications
HDS SATA HDD with part numbers DF-F800-AVE3K, HUA723030ALA640, 3276139-E, and AVE3KH is best suited for higher-capacity environments to help realize cost and capacity benefits. Sequential access applications have a tendency to maximize any caching advantages of the storage system, and take advantage of the higher density SATA disk drives. In these applications, the speed at which the drive can transfer data from the platter has the greatest effect on overall performance. Thus, medium-to-large block and sequential I/O applications can reap the greatest benefits from the drive’s higher area-bit densities.
Some popular types of applications for the DF-F800-AVE3K / HUA723030ALA640 / 3276139-E / AVE3KH / HDS 3TB 7,200 RPM SATA drives are:
- Disk-to-disk backup
- Disk backup using traditional backup software. HDS arrays are tested and supported with most major backup applications.
- Improves backup and restore performance when compared to tape.
- Large application datasets
- Some applications, like seismic data interpretation, government intelligence, and life sciences research are immediately written out to tape due to their large size. When the tests need to be rerun, the data must be reloaded from tape, and then rerun. Now the information can stay online with HDS drives and businesses can improve their operational efficiency and time to market.
HDS DF-F800-AVE3K, HUA723030ALA640, 3276139-E, AVE3KH 3TB 7.2K SATA HDD Specifications
- SATA 6Gb/s
- 7,200 RPM
- Other PN
- HUA723030ALA640, 3276139-E, AVE3KH
- Form Factor
- 3.5″ with tray
- Platform Compatibility
- 15-bay enclosure (DF-F800-RKAK) for AMS2100, AMS2300, and AMS2500
There are no reviews yet.