Maximize the storage capacity and performance of your EMC VNX series NL-SAN. The EMC V4-DS07-030 is a 3TB NL-SAS 7.2K RPM hard drive. All EMC hard drives sold by SPS Pros are previously used, fully tested, and backed by a 60-day warranty against defects. Same-day, expedited, and international shipping are available!
The V4-DS07-030 is also known as part numbers 005049210, 005049930, 005050746, 005050146, and more listed below.
EMC V4-DS07-030 3TB 7.2k NL-SAS Hard Drive Technology
NL-SAS drives have a SAS interface, but head, media, and rotational speed of traditional enterprise-class SATA drives, so they cost less than other SAS drives. This interconnect technology is capable of communicating at speeds of 6Gbps and is the technology of choice used in EMC storage systems. Increase your available storage with the EMC V4-DS07-030 3TB NL-SAS hard drive. When compared to SATA, NL-SAS drives have the following benefits:
- Dual ports allowing redundant paths
- Ability to connect a device to multiple computers
- Full SCSI command set
- No need for using Serial ATA Tunneling Protocol (STP), which makes it possible for SATA HDDs to be connected to a SAS HBA
- No need for SATA interposer cards, which are needed for pseudo–dual-port high availability of SATA HDDs
- Larger depth of command queues
EMC V4-DS07-030, 005049210, 005049930, 005050746 & 005050146 3TB 7.2K NL-SAS HDD Applications
NL-SAS drives are able to offer a faster speed of the SAS interface while having large-capacity drives. This interconnect technology is capable of communicating at speeds of 6Gbps and is the technology of choice used in EMC storage systems. Increase your available storage with the EMC V4-DS07-030 3TB NL-SAS hard drive. Compared to SATA, NL-SAS drives also feature the ability to connect a device to multiple computers, a more efficient and larger depth for command queuing, and dual ports allowing redundant paths.
Some popular types of applications for the V4-DS07-030 / 005049210 / 00504993 / 005050746 & 005050146 3TB 7.2K RPM NL-SAS drives are:
- Large Application Datasets
- Cloud Storage
- Massive Scale Out (MSO)
- Data Warehousing & Mining
- Disk-To-Disk Backup and Archiving
- RAID Arrays
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)