NetApp X410A-R5, 108-00232 300GB 15K 6Gbps SAS Disk Drive For DS4243 DS4246
The NetApp X410A-R5 is a 300GB 15k RPM 6Gbps SAS hard drive for the NetApp FAS2040 & FAS2050. All NetApp hard drives sold by SPS Pros are previously used, and backed by a 60 day warranty against defects. Same day, expedited, and international shipping are available!
The NetApp X410A-R5 300GB 15k SAS HDD is also known by part numbers 45E7951, X410A, SP-410A-R5, 45E7953, HUS156030VLS600 and ST3300657SS.
NetApp X410A-R5, 108-00232 300GB SAS Hard Drive Technology
NetApp combines ultimate performance with high capacity in the same drive. The NetApp X410A-R5 can store up to 300GB of data while spinning at 15,000 RPM. That amounts to a capacity growth of 33% over its predecessor to keep pace with digital data growth and improve space efficiency in today’s data centers. At the same time, sequential performance increased by 23% compared to prior generation to keep data moving faster. The 64MB cache buffer is the largest in the industry in its class and the X410A-R5 is designed for NetApp reliability. The 6Gb/s Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface support the reliability required in the most demanding enterprise computing environments like on-line transaction processing, intensive data analysis, multi-user applications and data warehousing.
NetApp X410A-R5 Tech Highlights
- Industry’s highest 3.5-inch drive reliability at 1.6-million-hours MTBF
- Read/write advances deliver nonrecoverable error rate of 1x10E16
- Third-generation perpendicular recording
- Spinning at 15,000 RPM for mission critical performance
NetApp X410A-R5, 108-00232 300GB 15K 6Gbps SAS Hard Drive Features
The NetApp X410A-R5 SAS Hard Drive is a great addition to your Storage Infrastructure. SAS drives provide reliability and maintain their performance under more difficult conditions, ultimately performing much better than either nearline-SAS or SATA disks.
SAS drives are built to more exacting standards than other types of disks, are more efficient, and are a magnitude safer than NL-SAS or SATA drives.
NetApp X290A-R5 Features and Benefits
- Advanced power management for lower power consumption and savings on cooling costs
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) maintains drive performance in high rotational vibration environments and multi-drive systems
- Workload detector technology maximizes performance in RAID enviornments
- SAS 6Gb/s interface for fast and reliable enterprise-class applications
- Reverse concatenation improves signal processing
- Repeatable Run Out (RRO) fields lowers the risk of data squeeze and write inhibit rate
- Head load/unload ramp minimizes handling damage during integration
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor improves acoustics and proven reliability
NetApp X290A-R5, 108-00226 Applications / Environments
- Business & online transaction processing
- Internet, file sharing and email
- Decision support & RAID NAS, SAN and enterprise-class servers
High performance computing and other applications requiring 24×7 availability