The NetApp X486A-R5 is a 450GB 10k RPM 6Gbps SAS hard drive with tray for NetApp FAS2220 & FAS2552 systems. All NetApp hard drives sold by SPS Pros are previously used, and backed by a 60 day warranty against defects. Same day, expedited, and international shipping are available!
The NetApp X486A-R5 450GB 10k 6Gbps SAS HDD is also known by part numbers 108-00265, SP-486A-R5, and others listed below.
X486A-R5 / 108-00265 / SP-486A-R5 NetApp 450GB 10k 6Gbps SAS HDD Technology
NetApp combines ultimate performance with high capacity in the same drive. The NetApp X486A-R5 can store up to 450GB of data while spinning at 10,000 RPM. The 6Gb/s Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface support the reliability required in the most demanding enterprise computing environments like on-line transaction processing, intensive data analysis, multi-user applications and data warehousing.
NetApp X486A-R5 / 108-00265 / SP-486A-R5 Tech Highlights
- 6Gb/s SAS interface for reliable data throughput
- Advanced power management optimizes power consumption
- Spinning at 10,000 RPM for mission critical performance
NetApp X486A-R5 / 108-00265 / SP-486A-R5 450GB 10K 6Gbps SAS HDD Features
The NetApp X486A-R5 SAS Hard Drive is a great addition to your Storage Infrastructure. SAS drives provide reliability and maintain their performance under more difficult conditions, ultimately performing much better than either nearline-SAS or SATA disks. SAS drives are built to more exacting standards than other types of disks, are more efficient, and are a magnitude safer than NL-SAS or SATA drives.
NetApp X486A-R5 / 108-00265 / SP-486A-R5 Features and Benefits
- Advanced power management for lower power consumption and savings on cooling costs
- SAS 6Gb/s interface for fast and reliable enterprise-class applications
- Designed to support enterprise applications where reliability, high capacity, and performance are required.
Applications of the 450GB 10k RPM Drives X486A-R5 / 108-00265 / SP-486A-R5
- For distributed or mid-sized enterprise sites that require more performance and higher capacity
- Ideal for consolidating virtual environments with multiple workloads and Windows applications