Dell branded (non-generic) 900GB 10k SAS HDD for your PowerEdge and PowerVault storage needs. The XRRVX, 9XS066-251 is a 2.5-inch 900GB 10k RPM SAS self-encrypting hard drive with tray for use specifically in Dell PowerVault direct attached storage (DAS) arrays and Dell PowerEdge servers. Whether you’re upgrading your PowerVault or PowerEdge system or simply looking for a replacement hard drive, we have what you need.
If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact Us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed. Please note that all Dell hard drives, systems and parts are used, fully-tested, and backed by a 60 day warranty.
Same day, expedited, and international shipping available!
XRRVX – Dell PowerEdge PowerVault 900GB SAS 10k SED HDD Technology – 9XS066-251, ST9900605SS
- Self diagnostics performed when power is applied to the drive
- Balanced low mass rotary voice coil actuator
- Incorporates industry-standard Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.)
Dell PowerEdge PowerVault XRRVX 900GB SAS 10k SED HDD Applications – 9XS066-251, ST9900605SS
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Compliance or data security initiatives
9XS066-251, ST9900605SS – Dell PowerEdge PowerVault 900GB 10k SAS SED HDD Features
- Perpendicular recording technology
- Integrated dual port SAS controller supporting the SCSI protocol
- Support for SAS expanders and fanout adapters
- Vertical, horizontal, or top down mounting
- Cryptographic erase of user data for a drive that will be repurposed or scrapped
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) option (AES-256) cuts IT drive retirement costs while securely protecting data where it lives – on the drive.
- Dynamic spindle brake