Dell branded (non-generic) 300GB 10K SAS HDD for your PowerEdge and PowerVault storage needs. The MTV7G, AL13SEB300, HDEBC03DBA51 is a 300GB 10K RPM SAS 2.5″ hard drive with tray for use specifically in Dell PowerVault direct attached storage (DAS) arrays and Dell PowerEdge servers. Whether you’re upgrading your PowerVault or PowerEdge system or simply looking for a replacement hard drive, we have what you need.
If you don’t see the part listed that you’re looking for, please use our Contact Us form; as we have many parts in inventory that are not listed. Please note that all Dell hard drives, systems and parts are used, fully-tested, and backed by a 60 day warranty.
Same day, expedited, and international shipping available!
MTV7G – Dell PowerEdge PowerVault 300GB SAS 10K HDD Technology – AL13SEB300, HDEBC03DBA51, 0MTV7G
- Self diagnostics performed when power is applied to the drive
- Balanced low mass rotary voice coil actuator
- Incorporates industry-standard Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.)
Dell PowerEdge PowerVault MTV7G 300GB SAS 10K HDD Applications – AL13SEB300, HDEBC03DBA51, 0MTV7G
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Compliance or data security initiatives
AL13SEB300, HDEBC03DBA51, 0MTV7G – Dell PowerEdge PowerVault 300GB 10K SAS HDD Features
- Perpendicular recording technology
- Integrated dual port SAS controller supporting the SCSI protocol
- Support for SAS expanders and fanout adapters
- Vertical, horizontal, or top down mounting
- Cryptographic erase of user data for a drive that will be repurposed or scrapped
- Dynamic spindle brake